LabTek is one of the Leading Manufacturer, Supplier & Exporter of the Thermodynamics lab equipment / Thermal Engineering Lab Equipment / IC Engine Lab equipment / Internal combustion engine lab equipment. We Manufacture Single Stage Air Compressor Test Rig, Two Stage Air Compressor Test Rig, Air Blower Test Rig, Red Wood Viscometer, Bomb Calorimeter, Flash and Fire Point Apparatus, Orsat Gas Apparatus, Rotary Air Compressor Test Rig, Steam Turbine Power Plant, Marcet Boiler Test Rig, Separating & Throttling Calorimeter with mini boiler Test Rig, Rotary Compressors Test Rig, Subsonic Air Nozzle Test Rig, Subsonic Air Diffuser Test Rig, Steam Nozzle Apparatus etc.. Also We do manufacture the Test Rigs as per customers requirement. At LabTek, we understand the dynamics of each customer requirement and the variety of demands of Their Experimental & Research system. We help you with innovative design that makes the system more Reliable, Robust, cost-effective and economical in long run, saving substantially on your power and maintenance cost. Single Cylinder Four Stroke Diesel Engine Test Bench, Four Stroke Diesel Engine Test Bench, Four Stroke Diesel Engine Test rig, garage equipments list, garage equipments india, automobile garage equipments. Single Cylinder Two Stroke Petrol Engines Test Bench, garage equipments list, garage equipments india, automobile garage equipments, garage equipment manufacturers in coimbatore.
Single Cylinder Two Stroke Petrol Engines Test Bench
The “LabTek” experimental test stand The engine is mounted on a vibration-insulated base plate and connected to the asynchronous motor. The mass of the base plate in conjunction with the soft bearing support ensures that the test stand runs very smoothly.
The asynchronous motor is initially used to start the engine. As soon as the engine is running, the asynchronous motor and energy recovery unit act as a brake unit for applying a load to the engine. The braking power is fed back into the electrical system. In passive mode of the engine the asynchronous motor is also used to determine the frictional power of the engine.
The lower section of the mobile frame contains fuel tanks and a stabilization tank for the intake air.
The air consumption is measured by way of a measuring nozzle. The fuel consumption is measured by way of the level in a vertical pipe.
The switch cabinet contains digital displays for the speed, torque and temperatures. Pressure gauges indicate negative intake pressure and air consumption. The measured values are transmitted directly to a PC via USB. The data acquisition software is included.
- control and load unit for single-cylinder internal combustion engines up to, 3 kW
- asynchronous motor used as load unit, also as starter motor
- vibration-insulated base plate for engine mounting
- plotting of torque and power curves
- determination of specific fuel consumption
- determination of volumetric efficiency and lambda (fuel-air ratio)
- determination of the frictional power of the engine (in passive mode)
- stabilisation tank for intake air
- measurement and display of torque, air temperature, air intake quantity, negative intake pressure, speed, fuel consumption, fuel temperature
- measured value displays for engine: exhaust gas temperature and cooling water temperatures
- Asynchronous motor as brake
power output: approx. 3 kW at 2900min-1
- Measuring ranges
fuel consumption: 50cm3/min
engine intake pressure: -400…0mbar
air consumption: 0…690L/h
- 230V, 60Hz, 1 phases
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
- L x W x H: 1200x 800x 1200mm
- Weight (approx.): 110kg