LabTek is a promoninet and well established manufacturer, supplier, solution provider and exporter of Cement Lab Testing Equipment, concrete testing equipment, Concrete lab testing equipment, building and civil engineering lab equipment. We are supplying the equipment to quality testing laboratories, civil builders, civil contractors, Engineering colleges, Universities and Polytechnics. We manufacture the best quality Cement samplers, Le Chatelier flask, Le Chatelier moulds, Length comparator, Hydraulic shrinkage mould, High pressure Cement Autoclave, Blaine fineness apparatus, Standard Vicat apparatus, Flow tables for mortar and building lime, Air content meters, Flow cone apparatus, Marsh funnel viscometer, Vibrating machine, Cement curing cabinet as per the international standards and specifications.
Le Chatelier flask
Used to determine the specific gravity of hydraulic cement and lime. Glass flask 250 ml capacity, with graduated neck from 0 to 1 ml and from 18 to 24 ml in 0.1 ml graduation with accuracy of 0.05 ml.
- Weight approx.: 500 g
Cement Lab Testing Equipment, concrete testing equipment, Concrete lab testing equipment, building and civil engineering lab equipment, Le Chatelier flask.
Cement Lab Testing Equipment, concrete testing equipment, Concrete lab testing equipment, building and civil engineering lab equipment.
- Before commencing setting time test, do the consistency test to obtain the water required to give the paste normal consistency (P).
- Prepare a paste by adding 0.78 times the water required to give a paste of standard consistency (i.e. 0.78P).
- Lightly oil the Le-chatelier mould and place it on a lightly oiled glass sheet.
- Fill the mould with the prepared cement paste. In the process of filling the mould keep the edge of the mould gently together.
- Cover the mould with another piece of lightly oiled glass sheet, place a small weight on this covering glass sheet.
- Submerge the whole assembly in water at a temperature of 27 ± 20 C and keep there for 24 hours.
- Remove the whole assembly from water bath and measure the distance separating the indicator points to the nearest 0.5 mm (L1).
- Again submerge the whole assembly in water bath and bring the temperature of water bath to boiling temperature in 25 to 30 minutes. Keep it at boiling temperature for a period of 3 hours.
- After completion of 3 hours, allow the temperature of the water bath to cool down to room temperature and remove the whole assembly from the water bath.
- Measure the distance between the two indicator points to the nearest 0.5 mm (L2).