LabTek is one of the leading manufacturer, supplier & exporter of the Fuel testing Lab Equipment, fuel testing methods, fuel testing equipment, petroleum laboratory equipment, petroleum testing equipment suppliers, oil testing equipment manufacturers, petroleum testing instruments manufacturers. and Test Rigs as per customers requirement. At LabTek, we understand the dynamics of each customer requirement and the variety of demands of their experimental & research system. We help you with innovative design of the Fuel testing Lab Equipment that makes the system more reliable, robust, cost-effective and economical in long run, saving substantially on your power and maintenance cost. Fuel testing Lab Equipment, fuel testing methods, fuel testing equipment, petroleum laboratory equipment, petroleum testing equipment suppliers, oil testing equipment manufacturers, petroleum testing instruments manufacturers. Fuel Distillation Apparatus price in india, Fuel Distillation Apparatus suppliers in India, Fuel Distillation Apparatus manufacturers in India.
Fuel Distillation Apparatus
With rich industry experience and knowledge, we are manufacturing, trading and supplying a qualitative range of Single Glass Distillation Unit. Ideal for general laboratory use- capable of producing pyrogen free water, provided distillation unit is manufactured by our adroit professionals using optimum quality components and innovative technology in compliance with quality norms. In order to ensure its quality, this distillation unit is tested by our quality examiners on varied parameters.
- Temperature of distillate 25o C – 40o C
- Smooth functioning
- Reliable operation
Water still – models are designed for reliable continuous operation incorporating a host of features unmatched by comparable stills. It is easy to use, safe to operate, thoroughly reliable and above all Low Cost.
- Abundant Output.The still provides, 4 litres/hr of distilled water produced through a power input of 3KW by a chromium plated heater housed in a horizontal Glass Boiling Distilled output is cool ensured by a high efficiency condenser. Temperature of distillate 25°C – 40°C tested for ambient room temperature of 30°C.All units carry CE Marking.
- Distillate QualityIdeal for general Laboratory use- capable of producing pyrogen free water.
- The stand is powder coated for long rust free Operation.
- Heater is a 3KW Chromium plated heater fitted with a thermostat, which shuts off automatically in case of water supply failure.
- The Boiler & Condenser are designed for high efficiency and provided with threading for easy plumbing of condenser.
- Boiler is provided with Teflon screw cork for in situ cleaning of the boiler.
- All plumbing connections to the equipment are made via screw thread connectors
|Water Still – model|
(using raw water)
|3.0 – 4.0 µ S/cm|
(using treated water)
|1.5 – 2.0 µ S/cm|
|PH||5.5 – 6.0|
|Distillate quality||Pyrogen free|