This machine is light, compact and simple design used to test the fatigue strength of materials and
draw S-N diagram used for research institutes, laboratories, material manufacturer and various industries.
• Table model, no need of foundation.
• This is a rotating beam type machine in which load is applied in reversed bending fashion.
• The standard 8 mm dia specimen is held in special holders at its ends and loaded such that it experiences a uniform bending moment.
The specimen is rotated at 4200 rpm by a motor. A complete cycle of reversed stresses in all fibres of the
specimen is produced during each revolution.
• The bending moment is applied with a lever system and can be easily changed by moving a weight over the lever.
• Total number of revolutions at which the specimen fails are recorded by a Digital counter.
• An interlocking system puts off the motor at specimen failure.
• Machine meets requirements of IS 5075-1969.
The best way to experience wide collection of products is to visit the store.