LabTek is one of the leading manufacturer, supplier & exporter of the Fluid Machinery Lab Equipment or Tourbo Machinery Lab Equipment. We Manufacture Axial Flow Pump Test Rig, Computerized Axial Flow Pump, Computerized Centrifugal Pump Trainer , Computerized Francis Turbine Trainer, Computerized Gear Pump Test Rig, Computerized Hydraulic Ram Apparatus, Computerized Kaplan Turbine Test Setup, Computerized Reciprocating Pump Test Apparatus Multi Pump Test Rig, Multi Turbine Test Rig, Pelton Turbine Test Rig, Submersible Pump Test Rig etc.. Also We do manufacture the Test Rigs as per customers requirement. At LabTek, we understand the dynamics of each customer requirement and the variety of demands of their experimental & research system. We help you with innovative design that makes the system more reliable, robust, cost-effective and economical in long run, saving substantially on your power and maintenance cost. Computerised Francis Turbine Trainer, Computerised Francis Turbine Test Rig, fluid machinery lab equipment suppliers india, fluid machinery lab equipment manufacturers india. Computerised Hydraulic Ram test rig, Computerised Hydraulic Ram test set up, instruments used in fluid Lab testing, instruments used in fluid mechanics, laboratory instruments and their uses with pictures, fluid mechanics measuring instruments.
COMPUTERISED HYDRAULIC RAM
Model NO- TM-008
The “SUNLABTECH” designed and developed experimental model It can be used to demonstrate the formation and effect of water hammer and to study how a hydraulic ram works. The water is fed to the ram via a long pipe at a gradient. Above certain water velocity the waste valve in the ram closes automatically, due to the flow forces. This happens suddenly, so that the kinetic energy of the water in the pipe is converted into potential pressure energy. The pressure opens a check valve and the water flows into an air vessel. The air cushion in the air vessel dampens the water hammer and ensures a uniform lift into the elevated tank. After the water hammer has subsided, the waste valve opens due to the dead weight, the water in the pipe starts to flow again and the process repeats itself.
- Formation and effect of water hammer.
- Pumping using water hammer.
- Fixed overflow tank is used as a water source,
- Elevated tank with variable pump head.
- Waste valve with adjustable lift, closes cyclically due to flow force of the water.
- Tank with check valve and air volume is used as an air Vessel.
- Air volume in the air vessel is varied by vent valve.
- Flow rate measurement using base module.
- Closed water supply using base module or via lab supply
- Equipped with electronic measurement sensors for pump head pressure, flow rate
- Transparent pump head for visibility
- Capable of being linked to a PC
- Supplied with software providing full instructions for setting up, operating, calibrating and performing the teaching exercises. Facilities for logging, processing and displaying data graphically.
Max. Head 0.27m.
Max. Flow rate: 90L/h.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- LxWxH: 1100x640x1400mm.
- Weight: approx. 57kg.