LabTek is one of the leading manufacturer, supplier & exporter of the Fluid Machinery Lab Equipment or Tourbo Machinery Lab Equipment. We Manufacture Axial Flow Pump Test Rig, Computerized Axial Flow Pump, Computerized Centrifugal Pump Trainer , Computerized Francis Turbine Trainer, Computerized Gear Pump Test Rig, Computerized Hydraulic Ram Apparatus, Computerized Kaplan Turbine Test Setup, Computerized Reciprocating Pump Test Apparatus Multi Pump Test Rig, Multi Turbine Test Rig, Pelton Turbine Test Rig, Submersible Pump Test Rig etc.. Also We do manufacture the Test Rigs as per customers requirement. At LabTek, we understand the dynamics of each customer requirement and the variety of demands of their experimental & research system. We help you with innovative design that makes the system more reliable, robust, cost-effective and economical in long run, saving substantially on your power and maintenance cost. Computerised Gear Pump Test Rig, Computerised Gear Pump Test Rig suppliers, Computerised Gear Pump Test Rig manufacturers, fluid mechanics lab equipments manufacturer, fluid mechanics lab equipment specifications.
COMPUTERIZED GEAR PUMP TEST RIG
Model NO- TM-006
The “SUNLABTECH” designed and developed gear pump is the most widely used of the positive action rotary pumps. Two gear wheels operate inside a casing. One is driven while the other rotates in mesh with it. The liquid is carried around in the space between consecutive teeth and then ejected as the teeth mesh. The pump has no valves. It is a positive displacement pump and will deliver against high pressures. The output is a more even flow than that of a reciprocating pump. It is particularly suitable for high-viscosity fluids.
A motor-driven gear pump, mounted on a stainless steel plinth with a water reservoir and pipework for continuous circulation. The pump head and the water reservoir are manufactured from clear acrylic for maximum visibility.
The pump speed is accurately controlled by an advanced electronic inverter This inverter also calculates the torque produced at the motor drive shaft, allowing the power used by the pump to be derived. The conditioning electronics for the sensors and allows their readings to be displayed on the computer software.
- A small-scale gear pump demonstration unit, comprising of a water reservoir, pump, control valve, relief valve and interconnecting pipework, all mounted on a stainless steel base
- Equipped with electronic measurement sensors for pump head pressure, flow rate and water temperature
- Transparent pump head for visibility
- Capable of being linked to a PC
- Supplied with software providing full instructions for setting up, operating, calibrating and performing the teaching exercises. Facilities for logging, processing and displaying data graphically
- Offers a complete teaching package of coursework and laboratory investigation
- Measurement of constant-speed pump performance, including the production of characteristic curves of outlet pressure against:
Motor shaft power
- Comparison of student calculations with computer results
Max flow rate: 6.5 l/m typical
Max head: 25m
Max pump speed: 1,800rpm
Motor power rating: 250W, 230 V, 1PH
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
Weight: approx. 50kg