The Labtek Emission 5 Gas Analyzer spots common problems–right now: with update rates from probe to screen display as fast as 5 seconds! Locate fuel control problems, misfires, leaking head gaskets, no starts, hard starts, and EVAP system leaks.
Emission 5 Gas is a premium gas analyzer, made of the finest materials, designed to provide many years of trouble-free service. It comes packaged as a ready-to-run test solution, with all necessary cables, probes, connectors, hoses, and its own power supply.
Run the Emission 5 Gas alone or use ATS Multitool software to link it to both EScan Pro and EScope Pro or EScope Limited. Connect all three together using our optional wireless interface, and create a diagnostic suite that can’t be beat.
Review Emission 5 Gas readings as numeric data, or graph them in bold, colorful displays that make it easy to spot trends and imbalances.
Increase diagnostic power by 50% with ATS’ innovative Emission software. Save data as text or image, branded with your shop name; annotated for future reference.
Service When You Need It
Look to ATS for tech support before and after the sale: that includes software updates and live answers to your questions. And if you’ve ever spent an afternoon trying to locate a hose or new filter for your current analyzer, you’ll be happy to know we stock many service items, ready for prompt delivery.
5 gas measurements of HC, CO, CO2, O2 and NOxMeets or exceeds OIML Class 1 Gas StandardsMeasures concentration in parts per million or percentages and supports measuring grams per mile / kilometerCertified to BAR-90 (United States Bureau of Automotive Repair)Meets the performance specifications of BAR-97Also certified under the AirCare program of British Columbia, Canada
Interfaces to PC via Serial Port
• Large 1024×768 Pixel (XGA) Viewing Area with Large Colored Traces.
• Data Can be Saved to Text File for Future Retrieval.
• Data Can be Saved to JPEG Image for E-mailing or Documentation.
• Web Enabled for Remote Monitoring on LAN or Internet.
• Hold Button allows Cursor Measurements of last 2.5 Minutes.
• MultiTool Tab allows Simultaneous Viewing of Emission Data along with Data from other ATS Diagnostic Tools.
For the Emission we recommend the following:
• XGA (1024×768 pixel resolution screen)
• 1 GHz Processor Speed (faster is better)
• Windows XP through Windows 8.1 operating systems including Windows 8 and 8.1 tablets
(Windows RT tablets are not supported)
• 256 MB RAM (more is better)
• 500 MB Available Hard Disk Space
• Available RS-232 Serial Port or USB/RS-232 Adaptor
The best way to experience wide collection of products is to visit the store.