LabTek is a renowned manufacturer, supplier, solution provider and exporter of Concrete testing machines, building and civil engineering laboratory equipment and accessories. We are supplying the equipment to quality testing laboratories civil builders, civil contractors, Engineering colleges, Universities and Polytechnics. We manufacture the best quality slump test apparatus that measures the consistency of fresh concrete before it sets. It is performed to check the workability of freshly made concrete, and therefore the ease with which concrete flows. It can also be used as an indicator of an improperly mixed batch. The test is popular due to the simplicity of apparatus used and simple procedure. The slump test is used to ensure uniformity for different loads of concrete under field conditions. We manufacture the slump cone test apparatus as per the international standards, norms and specifications.
Slump Cone Test Apparatus
Ref. Standards IS:7320, BS:1881 , ASTM C 143, AASHTOT119
Slump Cone Test Apparatus for testing consistency and workability of fresh concrete meet ASTM C143, AASHTO T 119 and BS 1881 standards. The slump cone having dimension as (ID-100mm at top ID- 200mm at bottom & length 300mm) is filled with freshly mixed concrete and is tamped with a tamping bar in four layers. The top of the concrete is levelled off with the top of the slump cone, the cone is lifted vertically up and the slump of the sample is immediately measured. Slump Test Apparatus is with testing rod & base plate.
Slump Test Apparatus
Slump Cone Test Apparatus for testing consistency and workability of fresh concrete meet ASTM C143, AASHTO T 119 and BS 1881 standards.
- Slump Test Sets are available in standard or deluxe models. Each set includes a slump cone, base and rod. Deluxe sets also include a scoop, funnel, measuring tape and cleaning brush.
- Slump Cones are constructed of plated steel or high-density plastic and comply with ASTM and AASHTO or BS standards. Available in inch or metric models
- Tamping Rods by LabTek are 100% stainless steel in 12, 18 or 24in (305, 457 or 610mm) lengths and 3/8 or 5/8in (9.5 or 15.9mm) diameters to meet requirements for a variety of ASTM and AASHTO test method when consolidating fresh concrete.
- Slump Test Bases are available in models constructed of high-density polyethylene or cast aluminum and offer a stable working platform for use with either plastic or steel slump cones.
- Slump Test Accessories feature a selection of scoops, trowels, brushes, measuring tapes and a funnel – tools needed for easy and efficient slump testing.
- Tamping (Puddling) Rod with Tip
- Aluminum Scoop, 38oz, Round Mouth, #2
- Portable Standard Slump Cone Test Set
- Aluminum Scoop, 24oz, Round Mouth, #1
- Slump Cone
- Plastic Slump Cone
- Economy Slump Cone Test Set
- Slump Cone, Base and Rod Set
- Slump Cone Test Base Plate